This fits your .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Cable lock offers affordable, durable bicycle protection in relatively low-crime areas
- Integrated, user-set, four-digit combination lock has indexed number dials for error-free combination setting; adjustable spline attachment rotates up to 240 degrees for variety of lock carrying locations
- Flexible braided steel cable with protective vinyl cover offers increased cut resistance; patented EZ Mount transportation system is versatile enough for variety of tube frames and shapes
- Combination-style lock with 15-millimeter diameter and two-foot long cable; includes bracket
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Combination-style lock
- Cable has 15-millimeter diameter and two-foot length
- Includes bracket
Kryptonite Flex Cable Locks with 360 degree rotating head for easier handling during lock up and removal. Resettable combination. Flexible braided steel cable for increased cut resistance. Bracket compatible but not included.
Kryptonite's Kryptoflex Cable lock offers affordable, durable bicycle protection in relatively low-crime areas. An integrated, user-set, four-digit combination lock has indexed number dials for error-free combination setting, and an adjustable spline attachment that rotates up to 240 degrees for a greater number of possible lock carrying locations on the bike frame or seat post. A flexible 15-millimeter braided steel cable with protective vinyl cover offers increased cut resistance, and a patented EZ Mount transportation system is versatile enough for a variety of tube frames and shapes.
Plus, with Kryptonite's Combo Safe Program, you never have to worry about forgetting your lock's combination. You can register your pre-set or resettable combination with Kryptonite, free of charge, and if you do happen to forget your combo, simply contact the company to have it provided to you.
Kryptonite products include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
In the early 1970s, Michael Zane was a free-spirited, bearded kid with a VW van and an idea for a new kind of lock. He traveled thousands of miles, demonstrating his prototype U-shaped locking device and bringing his passion for bicycle security to bike dealers around the country. His fledgling company grew, and soon expanded its product line to include powersports, hardware, and snowsports security.
Through innovative product designs, marketing savvy, friendly customer service, and a genuine passion for security, Kryptonite's loyal following grew, thanks in part to the now legendary stories of leaving bicycles locked in New York City for days with a Kryptonite lock, without the bikes being stolen. During the fall of 2004, it was discovered that the industry-standard tubular cylinder, used in most brands of portable security products, could be compromised with a common household item. Kryptonite quickly responded, creating a voluntary lock exchange program and replacin over 400,000 locks in 21 countries for free. To do this, the company redesigned the equivalent of nine years' worth of new products in only ten months. Kryptonite is the only company in the world that offered such a comprehensive plan to customers.
Kryptonite Kryptoflex 1565 Combo Cable Bicycle Lock 5 8-Inch x 2-Foot 1 2 Inch B0010XPTFW